Sunday, November 27, 2016

Wiki So Far

  I am currently editing the category of music to our class wiki. I am currently focused on the genre section and editing the genres of Soca. I have edited and added information under the content of the music genre, Soca. I am also currently adding the genres of Calypso and Reggae music under the different genres of music. I am also editing the genres: Rap, Blues, and R&B.

  This work I am currently doing will be a part of my requirement as a Contributor and Content Auditor. I am also citing where I retrieved my information from and making sure that others who have added content cited. This coincides with my requirement as a Page Editor.

  I will also in the future add images and videos to the music page which will coincide with the Graphics Editor portion of the Wiki.


No comments:

Post a Comment